Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Z-report purchase format register.

0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am a SAP SD consultant. I tried to prepare a Z-report on purchase register based on item level. I analyzed no. of tables likes BSEG, BSET, BSIS, BSIK etc but there is no link between the tables for create single z-report. Please help for the logic. I attached my format here. Format is below:

Plant CodeDocument NumberG/L AccountVendor CodeVendor NameTIN No.Vendor State NamePosting Date/Value dateReference/Assignment(Invoice No.)Baseline payment dte (Invoice Date)Purchasing DocumentQuantityMaterialText (Material Description)Tax base amount Service Tax Rate BED  Rate Cess Rate SH Cess Rate VAT Rate CST Rate Service Tax Amount BED Amount Education Cess SHE Cess VAT Amount CST Amount Tax CodeTax Description

Thanks,

Rajeev Singh

5 REPLIES 5

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajeev,

In addition to the above tables, you have to check the tables RBKP,RSEG,LFA1 & T007A.

Regards,

Mukthar

0 Kudos

Hi Mukthar Sir,

I am working on it and once i get the result, i ll get back to you.

Thanks

0 Kudos

Hi Sir,

I analyzed the table but how can i get the separate tax value in table form according to my document no. i can get the all tax details values in BSET but how can i make in single sheet by link. Please help and give me the more explanation. It ll be great help for me. Thanks

0 Kudos

Hi Rajeev,

If you want line item wise tax details, then you have to link RSEG-LFPOS field with BSET-BUZEI field, if the value matches then it will show tax details.

Regards,

Mukthar

0 Kudos

Sir,

According to this logic RSEG-LFPOS field with BSET-BUZEI field, irrelevant value are populated. Any field there we can extract the data based on item, tax details, current amount. Tax team looking a GST implementation and i need this this report for analysis.