Issue while creating Billing Document in standard Order to cash cycle
I have created a sales order a delivery and a billing document but generally when a billing document gets saved data gets posted to accounting . In this scenario when i am creating a billing document it is giving me an error message no account is specified in item 0000001002. Kindly guide me with the issue.Sorry if i am posting it again but i am not able to solve it . i have just followed some of the Posts . As per my knowledge i did the below mentioned things :
- Account assignment group maintained in customer master
- Account assignment group maintained in Material master
- Account keys maintained everything is maintained already since i am testing in IDES system .
- Account assignment is coming in sales order and billing document
- When i have gone to analysis view in the billing document it is giving me a message as G/L account 800002 determined from account determination KOFI. But when I go to VFX3 to release the billing document it is throwing me an error as " No account wasspecified for account type " S " in item 0000001002" of the FI/CO document
Error screenshot attached
Error " No account is specified in item 0000001002 "
Kindly guide me if any of the configurations steps are missing