Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Issue while creating Billing Document in standard Order to cash cycle

Hi Experts,

I have created a sales order a delivery and a billing  document but generally when a billing document gets saved data gets posted to accounting . In this scenario when i am creating a billing document it is giving me an error message no account is specified in item 0000001002. Kindly guide me with the issue.Sorry if i am posting it again but i am not able to solve it . i have just followed some of the Posts . As per my knowledge i  did the below mentioned things :

1. Account assignment  group maintained in customer master
  2. Account assignment group maintained in Material master
  3. Account keys maintained everything is maintained already since i am testing in IDES system .
  4. Account assignment is coming in sales order and billing document
  5. When i have gone to analysis view in the billing document it is giving me a message as G/L account 800002 determined from account determination KOFI. But when I go to VFX3 to release the billing document it is throwing me an error as " No account wasspecified for account type " S "  in item 0000001002" of the FI/CO document

Error screenshot attached

Error " No account is specified in item 0000001002 "

Kindly guide me if any of the configurations steps are missing

Regards

Parikshit

Former Member
replied

It would be useful if you give the actual message number, not the message text. Message is F5 670. Check below threads from scn: Google

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question