cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue while creating Billing Document in standard Order to cash cycle

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have created a sales order a delivery and a billing  document but generally when a billing document gets saved data gets posted to accounting . In this scenario when i am creating a billing document it is giving me an error message no account is specified in item 0000001002. Kindly guide me with the issue.Sorry if i am posting it again but i am not able to solve it . i have just followed some of the Posts . As per my knowledge i  did the below mentioned things :

1. Account assignment  group maintained in customer master
  2. Account assignment group maintained in Material master
  3. Account keys maintained everything is maintained already since i am testing in IDES system .
  4. Account assignment is coming in sales order and billing document
  5. When i have gone to analysis view in the billing document it is giving me a message as G/L account 800002 determined from account determination KOFI. But when I go to VFX3 to release the billing document it is throwing me an error as " No account wasspecified for account type " S "  in item 0000001002" of the FI/CO document

Error screenshot attached

Error " No account is specified in item 0000001002 "

Kindly guide me if any of the configurations steps are missing

Regards

Parikshit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sez41
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It would be useful if you give the actual message number, not the message text. Message is F5 670. Check below threads from scn: Google

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

this is a really good effort to present the data .

I also have access to an old IDES system, so maybe I can help with some clarifications.

VKOA screenshot and material account assignment group problem.

Most probably the master data was changed after the sales order was created, so if you wish to use the same document, you need to change material AAG manually (you can do that even in the billing document, if you still haven't succeeded to post it to accounting).

Even though the account determination analysis shows that an account is not determined, this is only for the first access - chart of accounts/sales organization/customer aag/material aag/account key for KOFI. For the second access there is probably the following: chart of accounts - INT/sales organization 1000/customer AAG - 01/account key - ERL. For this combination there is access in VKOA in my system :

As to OV77:

Billing type BV has the following settings:

The cash account is determined here in VKOA:

Try one document as experiment - create CS order with customer T-S62A01 and material T-AT101, 1 PC; check if pricing is OK, save the order, pick the delivery, post goods movement, then create the billing and check if the posting status will become C.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts ,

Thanks for your response

I have checked the below mentioned things :

1. Using trading goods (HAWA) Quantity and value update is already checked in OMS2
  2. In OB52 I have mantained the required settings for all the account types  posting period variant  is 1000 for standard company code 1000
  3. In FS00 what shall i check exactly Please elaborate  not clear on that and in OV77 I am not able to see anything . Do i have to maintain some setting for the same. Please guide me on the the same.

OMS2 setting checked for Material

OB52 Setting checked

Screenshot OV77 . Do i need to maintain something here ?

VKOA setting in SAP

The below mentioned VKOA setting for table Customer group/Material group/account key have been maintained in the standard. Any idea of what kind of G/L accounts should me maintained in IDES system in VKOA transaction for sales revenue , sales deduction, tax and freight and in the real time how it works in an implementation project As per my knowledge i have 4 accounting keys ERL, ERS, ERF, MWS  do i need to maintain some other setting in VKOA transaction. i can see that the Account key MWS is missing here if i need to maintain which G/L account shall it get posted to .Please find attached the screenshot for the VKOA settings maintained as of now .For the revenue account determination part i have also maintained account assignment group in customer master and in material master but now when i am going to analysis for billing document it is showing me yellow indicator as missing data in account assignment group for material I have maintained the same . Please find attached the same

Analysis of billing document

No idea now on why it is showing account assignment group for material as missing since i have already maintained the same in material master

Account Assignment group maintained in Material master as 01

Account assignment setting maintained in standard . For MWS is there a standard G/L account for the same if where to check? . Thanks

Thankyou

Parikshit

former_member184771
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the screen shot. In the analysis screen of the billing document, its is very much clear that there is some issue in the config due to which your AAG is not getting picked up for material. you need to check you config for the same.

However for posting the same billing document as of now you can go to billing document item and manually set the AAG for material as relevant and then try to save the document and then probably it will generate the accounting document.

Please check and update.

Thanks

SS

former_member184771
Contributor
0 Kudos

Also please check the below thread with similar issue as yours, they might be of some help to you.

https://scn.sap.com/thread/832165

Many Thanks.

SS

former_member184771
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

its seem there is some issue with GL account, please consult for FI consultant for more input or if you know please check the same in FS00 & OB52 also. Most probably in OB52 your entry is missing for account type : S.

Please check.

Thanks.

SS

0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you checked " OMS2 " (maintain the quantity & value updating) ?

If not !! go and maintain the quantity & value updating.

Also check in OB52.

Regards,

Syda

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There will be separate GL Account for the Cash Sales it does not post to the Customer account

check whether Cash account Determination is done in your system under OV77