cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Order Simulation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

I have a requirement where the customer wants to simulate the sales order and generate a report where when the material and quantity is entered, the report should calculate the pricing conditions, taxes, freight etc and tell him the cost.

can we do this?

Thanks & regards,

Pavan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

BAPI_SALESORDER_SIMULATE should do the trick. Check in transaction BAPI for detailed documentation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi pavan,

the information provided i think is not sufficient to answer the question. Because simulating a sales order means , we can use any customer and the taxes depend on the ship to, the disc can vary between customers/Materials, materials. The freight is calculated depending on the ship to party again.

But if we need a report which captures already existing data, yes we can do it.

Thanks,

Sadhu Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kishore,

Thanks for the info. From the information I got, then want to do it at the ship to party level.

The user input screen of the report should contain Sold to party, Sales Org, Dist, Division, Sales order type, material and the quantity.

Now, the customer pricing procedure of the SH (there might be multiple Sh to an SP) + the Doc. pricing procedure from the order type +sales area gives the pricing procedure.

The report should go check for each SH and check populate the Net price, just like a sales order.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Regards,

Pavan