cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ODATA API Integration with SAP JAM

Former Member
0 Kudos

My Requirement is  to post blogs and posts from external applications to SAP JAM. 

Kindly let me know How to work with ODATA API's .

Connection establishment, getting info from API, and post data in API.

I tried reading the documentation  but looks complex to me . so was not easy to understand for me .

First thing is now i want to establish a API Connection get token and then get the feed information from JAM.

kindly do the needful experts .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Ingo
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Another tip on this topic. We run a meet-the-expert session about Jam OData API programming this Friday register for and jin the session to get an introduction and to be able to ask your questions directly to the product management team. Customand partners can register directly for the session at https://service.sap.com/sap/bc/bsp/spn/esa_redirect/index.htm?gotocourse=X&courseid=70307773

Recording and ppts will be published afterwards in the Jam enterprise value map. This is aso the place for any follow-up questions about the session. Please sign up for the Jam enterprise value map at http://support.sap.com/valuemaps

Hope this helps,

Ingo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kindly updates please.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhat,

If you are just getting started then I recommend looking at the following blog post:

This blog post will help you setup your SAP Jam developer edition environment and run the published code samples.

Once setup you can also use the interactive API documentation, accessible through the SAP Jam Developer Guide, whereby you can create an OAuth2 token in your developer edition environment and use that to try out the SAP Jam API calls directly from the documentation.

I hope this helps. Please feel free to contact me directly if you have any issues (and then we can always update this discussion thread for the community benefit).

Thanks!