cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Create a Custom Tab in MA ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have a requirement to add a new TAB and add around around 10 fields in the Custom TAB, I went to Page customization and added a TAB when I tried to add a Tab I see only existing Tabs,so  in set up I went system toolbar and selected contract tabset to add new custom tabs, but I don't have option to add new tabs.

How can I add new custom tabs in contract documents? Can any one please help me out on this.

Thanks in Advance.

Roopesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Any one can answer if we can add a new custom tab in Master Agreement. i tried all possibles but I did not find anything.

Thanks,

Roopesh

kushagra_agrawal
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI Roopesh,

Additional 5 Tabs are available in the System and you have to enable and make use of those tabs according to your requirement.

Enabling Tab for Master Agreement:

Go to Master Agreement Document Type for which you want to enable Tab and check for any of the Tab1 to Tab 5:

You can add your extension fields in the newly enabled Tab. You can  re-name the Tab either by Page Customization or changing the LR of the Tab.

Hope it helps!

Best,

Kushagra A

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Kushagra,

Thanks for replying

I already checked in Master Agreement types and right now business is using all the tabs in master agreement types ,so is there a way can I add more custom tabs, and also can I add custom fields in a row wise rather than adding one after the other?

We are using CLM version 7.0

kushagra_agrawal
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI Roopesh,

Unfortunately, additional Tabs in MA are not available in Sourcing v7 but available in Projects.

This feature was introduced in v9.

As per my understanding system is limited to add extensions one after the other.

Best,

Kushagra A