Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Object Transport using SE10

neilpadilla
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I am having a problem here. I am not aware on how the object transport is done using TPZ File and SE10. And I cannot use CTS as it is not enabled in the PI system that I am using.

Under SE10, I opened the Transport Request and selected Include Objects and choose Non-ABAP objects.

However, when I tried to select for the filename, it prompts me the following error.

When I manually input the filename, it says ‘File not found’.

Also, when I exported the objects in the server, it was uploaded under the following path.

Export Path: /sapmnt/XVD/global/xi/repository_server/export

Is there a possible way to edit the directory in the SE10?

Can you give me a step-by-step procedure?

Regards,

Neil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Neil,

If your PI system does not have CTS then you can do file transport instead of attached the file to SE10.

How to transport Interface Repository Objects in XI or PI using file system? - Process Integration -...

Regards,

Praveen.

neilpadilla
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for the suggestion Praveen. However, we need to keep track of the transported objects. I have seen previous transports in QA transaction code STMS. But I'm not aware how they were done.

Regards,

Neil

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Neil,

Check in  SE03 or SE09.

Guess you can change the path/directory details there.

neilpadilla
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

No luck either. I saw this 'Change Object Directory' in SE03 but only if there are objects existing in the transport request.

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Neil,

If am not wrong why dont you add objects first and then try changing the directory.

neilpadilla
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

I tried to manually add the TPZ file but it says 'File not Found'. Tried also adding filename only in the file name field but same error encountered.

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok Neil,Apart from this I dont have any clue on this.

did you check in AL11 whether these files are present or check with the basis team @ os level to ensure the files are there.

Check the below link which could be an other option and helpful.

https://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/display/ABAP/How+to+copy+Repository+Objects+between+non-connected+SAP+...