cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Component.js

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need help with configuring Fiori Tile. When I access the tile, it pops-up a configuration error message.

From the browser, it shows it can't find Component.js, an yest from SE80>BSP Application, it shows Component.js is there.

I checked LPD_CUST URL, it is pointing to the ODATA service,  checked using IWFND/MAINT_SERVICE > gateway client.

My question is where the location of the current Component.js and where it should be ?

Another missing file is Component-preload.js, which I can't see from BSP application in SE80.

Thank you for anyone's input, much appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

SergioG_TX
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Welly,

the component preload 404 error is actually a non-issue. If you need to get it working correctly, you need to make sure all your properties in the manifest and also in the controller are correct, such as : services, version, modules, libraries, etc....

but as you may notice, if you haven't completed your manifest file, then the 404 error on your component preload does not affect your application. I do understand it is annoying to run the app and see it but you may need to have everything specified if you need the 404 to go away.

hope this helps