cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Down Payment to a PO line item assigned to a Network and Activity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are ECC 6.0 EHP5 and using PS and project cash management is active for the company code. The business process requires the invoice to be posted against a PO line item and make part payments against the invoice. The PO line item is assigned to a Network and Activity.

I am creating a down payment request using F-47 and special GL indicator A. This through F is assigned to a down payment reconciliation account through OBYR  As soon as I populate the PO line item assigned to Network/Activity in F-47, the GL account changes from the reconciliation account to the expense account assigned to the network and activity in the purchase order. When the payment is made using F110, the payment document shows the expense account in the GL view and it does not show down payment reconciliation account. I tried to clear the down payment against the open invoice using F-44 and I get the error message F5355 - "account is not a reconciliation account.

For this same process when I use a PO line item assigned to a cost center, the down payment is posted correctly to the reconciliation account and I am able to clear the document using F-44

What is the setting that triggers the GL account to be changed from a reconciliation account to the expense account in F-47, when the PO line item is assigned to a network/activity.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Figured out that a custom substitution was causing the issue. Issue can be closed.

Answers (0)