cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hybris Marketing - Solution Integration With Hybris Commerce Suite

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Community,

it's really amazing what Hybris Marketing is able to perform - of course I am also curious about integrating Hybris Commerce Suite.

I also read about facts and features :

"Hybris ecommerce suite sends information like feedback and events. Examples are customer clicks, customer browsing behavior, customer mouse hover activity, customer ID, customer reviews, customer cart info"

So of course it's possible to use OData Services and provide Events.

But what I am wondering - is there no proper documentation on how to integrate Hybris Commerce and in addition to that - is there no standard integration?

I only read something about SAP Event Stream Processor or maybe Data Services.

So is anybody able to provide some information or any hint?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks a lot.

Regards,

Timo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member224482
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Timo,

Here is 2 good links to read.

SAP Hybris Marketing Integration - https://help.hybris.com/6.0.0/hcd/8c48fea886691014a66bb78985584870.html

Data Feeds for SAP Hybris Marketing - https://help.hybris.com/6.0.0/hcd/63b794ae62764340884e0bcdd5cebecc.html

Regards,

Robin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Robin,

unfortunately I don't have access to this help area / pages - is there a way to get access or could you give me hint.

Thanks.

Timo

former_member224482
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try to create your user at https://wiki.hybris.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Robin,

your link to the hybris Wiki would not help because it's far more how to configure the SAP Hybris Commerce Extensions.

I know so far that there is the standard integration based on a PIWIK Tracking pixel which is integrated in the storefront of SAP Hybris Commerce. The data is collected and pushed to an ActiveMQ instance via JMS Message and pushed forward to SAP ESP which transforms the data and imports it to SAP Hybris Marketing.

Overall not really easy to setup.

@Robin

I would like to know if there is any other solution to implement data feeds from SAP Hybris Commerce to SAP Hybris Marketing without use of ActiveMQ and SAP ESP?

former_member224482
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Damian,

The links I provided explains a solution which does not use ActiveMQ nor SAP ESP.

The link to the hybris wiki is only to create a user which should also work on the hybris help.

Regards,

Robin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Robin,

we checked the documentation - but unfortunately it is for 6.0.0 - is something like the sync Extension also available for 5.7 release?

Thanks.

Timo

former_member224482
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No. It requires version 6.0 or above.

Both the Data Hub and y2ysync has introduced changes and features in 6.0 which makes the yMKT Data Hub extensions not functional on a 5.7 release.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry, we're talking about different topics. The links you provided describes how to send data feeds to SAP Hybris Marketing w/o ActiveMQ, but the documentation explains how to send customer data, orders and product data. Nothing about Clickstream data which is not stored in SAP Hybris Commerce database but is caputred via pixel technology (piwik).

I mean this here:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Damian,

I agree with you - description and sync extension seems only to be for data already stored in commerce database to sync with data in Hybris Marketing.

We are also dealing with piwik cookie, but we were not able to find a standard way (or description) how to deal with this data as a best practice or recommended action.

Of course there a many providers as Adobe Analytics, Data Services, Stream Processor and such - but I couldn't find any proper documentation on this topic.

We are working on the solution with Event Stream Processor.

Regards,

Timo