cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Personas R3 - How to set the colour of link text?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

On VA03 Display Sales Order, the sold-to and ship-to on the overview screen are displayed - number & name/address string.

Both of these fields are InputField controls.

They are both live 'hot links' to the sales document header for some reason.

The reference number (which appears in a text box - when you click on it in design mode it says it's an InputField) has a white background and black text which is fine.

The name/address text however is coming up in a mid blue and I can't find a way of influencing that colour.

Can anyone tell me where that control is please.

Also is there a way of making those fields dead so that they cannot be used to jump elsewhere?

Regards.

Patrick.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

either use the transparent image OR hide these controls and create custom labels..then onLoad copy from original to label.

Right now, clickable or enabled will not work this scenario.

tamas_hoznek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

I have no problem with setting the font- or background color of the name/address text field...

As for disabling the hotspot function, I was actually expecting this to be controlled by the "enabled" checkbox in the Advanced Property Editor, but that is not set so this is not an option. As a workaround, you could place a transparent image on top of the field (whith a higher Z-index) which will prevent clicking the link.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the feedback Tamas.

Let me to describe my issue in a little more detail...

On the edit screen my input control appears white (my selected font colour) however when I come out of edit the text appears blue.

The only place I can see blue text being defined is on the theme where the 'label' control is set as the default which appears to be black if a normal label but blue if it is a link.

The formatting on my flavor should take precedence over the theme but it doesn't.

On the second point - yes I used that technique on R2 - I was just wondering if there was any change at R3.

Thanks.

Patrick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nothing on this anyone?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maybe a video might better demonstrate the issue....

Personas R3 Link Colour - PatrickTR2's library