cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Doculink User Exit

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need Some examples of user exits used in Doculink. This very new to me and i have no idea what to do.

Sap shows the below text......

Event of customer exit to attribute objects

In various places DocuLink gives you the chance to execute your own ABAP code. DocuLink calls your own function modules, which should have a specified interface.

You can get the possible user exits using F4 help. Get more information using the F1 help for function modules to user exits.

You can find some more (attribute object independent) user exits in the overview of objects for a version.

As a rule, user exits are generally not released for implementation in projects created by customers or partners! Please ask your IXOS consultant for more information.

I am trying to Insert FM to Doculink, But My program was terminated.

Please Help me if anybody knows.......

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,

venkat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member222508
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Venkat,

Please log on to OpenText Knowledge centre and search for Document access by SAP. you will able to find the required information.

Thanks,

Bala.

0 Kudos

Jurgen is correct.  Doculink is an IXOS/OpenText product.  So, you must be paying someone maintenance for it. I would ask them.

Best Regards,

Karin Tillotson

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you read what you posted?

The copied text said: Please ask your IXOS consultant for more information.

How do you expect someone to help you out if you just generally post "My program was terminated."

without giving details about the Dump? And even the dump has to be read as it tells you what to do.

Read this document, it explains how to read a dump

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually my question is About User Exits in Doculink..

Do u have any idea about User Exits in Doculink. Please let me know..

Related online document links please share...

Thanks for your quick response...

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is usually not tolerated to ask for links, as if others can find it then you can find it too, Google is your friend.

regards

Jürgen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jurgen,

Actually I am configuring Virtual Folder for MM flow. For that I need some User Exit configuration in Doculink. So that would be help full if u give some information regarding the same.

I already googled, but have not got anything regarding User Exit configuration in Doculink.

So help on same.

Regards,

Venkat

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As this is an add-on  product from Open Text  you should probably go to their web page and ask the question in the their forum. As already the initial error message said: ask the IXos consultant.

Similar statements are given in OSS note 1275082 - Open Text DocuLink for Enterprise Server 9.7.3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jurgen,

That OSS Note Contains Installation Process. In my system already configured. My problem is about user exit in doculink...

So help on same.

Regards,

Venkat

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

it does not really matter if that note talks about installation. It is just so that this is not an original SAP product, it is developed by opentext, so you should ask there if they have such exits. Or look into the coding. We also have some hundred discussion in SCN that explain how to find exists.