cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error : Change the inspection stock of material in QM only

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to cancel the GR document (Mvt. type 101) done with reference to Purchase order, Inspection type 01, UD already completed for the inspection lot and stock posting is done from QI to Unrestricted usage (QA32 with 321 mvt. type). Now we had done reversal it through 322 mvt. type, due to any issue.

Now, we are trying to reverse the MIGO document but system is showing "Change the inspection stock of material  in QM only".

We have check the Material stock in MMBE, showing the required Stock in Quality inspection.

For your ref., please see below screen for movements of this material (MB51).

MB51 details

MMBE Details

Please guide.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Read SAP note 175842 - Inspection lot: Reversal of goods movements from usage decision

You can reverse the stock posting from usage decision by the report RQEVAC50 in SAP Note 175842.

Also refer KBA 2117983 - How to return stock to delivery if stock is already posted during usage decision.

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

As per snote 175842, we had already reverse the stock posting from usage decision by the report RQEVAC50.

Now we have to cancel the MIGO document using movement type 102....during cancellation, I am facing above mentioned issue.

Please suggest..

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Execute ZQEVAC20 report to adjust the quality stock between MM and QM if there is any stock inconsistency from SAP note 48815.

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

After run report ZQEVAC20, output showing - No differences between QM quantities and MM quantities found.

Also, my issue has been resolved by snote 2117983...

Thanks a lot dear...

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

If KBA 2117983 solved your issue, then please close this discussion.

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183349
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

When you find your answer is correct and solved. Mark that answer as correct answer and

Kindly close this thread for further discussion.

Kindly don't kept open for prolonged period.

Thank you,

Vivek