Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Help for designing Custom UI

ashish_bhadani
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello friends,

I have design Custom UI but i am facing an authrozation issue for going to my nxt screen after Clicking continue button.

Will you please guide me why i am getting such message while clicking on Continue button.

Here i the message which i am getting----- No Authorization for Single processing with UI Configuration (Zcustom_UI)

I am attaching a screenshot for your understanding

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

raghu3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Best way is to run an authorization trace using transaction ST01. From ST01 result file , find out the authorization object and then use SUIM to find the necessary roles.

Regards,

Raghu

ashish_bhadani
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

Just need one more help as i am Designing Custom UI for BOM . As our customer want a Custom Data Model for BoM, As of now my Custom UI was design but my concern is i don't want this 1st UI which you have seen in my last screenshot. once i open the UI i want just like CS01 in ECC open in the same way i want my 1st screen should be in MDG. so will you please let me know how will i bypass this screen. so that once i open in MDG 1st screen will come  same as CS01.

former_member209780
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

Looks like you are using the OIF application USMD_ENTITY_VALUE2. With this OIF application you cannot skip the first screen because that is how that application is designed. To skip the first screen you should use OVP application USMD_OVP_GEN. But considering you are implementing BOM, it is going to be very tricky need some skill at MDG. There also some out of the box consulting solutions for BOM you might want to check like EAM by Utopia

Thanks

Goutham

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

I guess you are in less MDG release and hence using USMD_ENTITY_VALUE2.

Initial screen cannot be skipped when using USMD_ENTITY_VALUE2 because Key fields will always be modelled in initial screen and not in the Main Page.

SAP released OVP screen for custom objects in the next releases. So, you have to use USMD_OVP_GEN if you want to skip initial screen. Here key fields will be present in next screen along with all other attributes.

ashish_bhadani
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Bro,

Thanks for your useful answer.....ya i am using MDG6.0 version may be thats y i am facing such issue.......ohk i will try in MDG8.0 and check with USMD_OVP_GEN (OVP Application)

and if i find any issue i will come back to you....But one thing i want to know like for USMD_ENTITY_VALUE2   I AM USING WEBDYNPRO STANDARD  Componentv( FPM_OIF_COMPONENT)... So i want to know for using OVP Application i have to use (FPM_OVP_COMPONENT) Right? ......And one more error i am getting once i done the Deep copy and gong to OIF application and adding our custom fields . Once i save one message is coming that my Z Application have error and i have adjust that. Will you please let know why i am getting this error.

I have attached the error screenshot for that.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

In case of going for MDG 8.0, application configuration will be on top of FPM_ADAPTABLE_OVP

ashish_bhadani
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Bro,

Yes i chk in MDG8.0 and found in Adaptable ovp........Have u seen my last screenshot error which i am getting while designing the UI.........Its is showing my Z Application have some error and need to be adjusted......Will you please chk and ley me know if you have some point..

Regards

Ashish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

Error could be due to some missing General settings in Application/UI Config level.

Or try activating Data Model once.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

Please check sample role SAP_MDGX_FND_SAMPLE_SF how authorizations are given and if any authorization objects are missing, add it.

I suspect your UI Configuration (Zcustom_UI) is missing in your role. Please add and check it.

ashish_bhadani
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

Will you please guide me like as u are saying that in my role these UI Configuration is missing....So how will i check which is my role so that i will assign this UI on that Role.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

• Copy SAP delivered standard single roles for MDG Custom objects to your own Z custom single role according to your naming conventions
    • SAP_MDGX_MENU ( MDG 6.1 )
    • SAP_MDGX_MENU_04 (From version MDG 7.0 )
  • Best way is to give an object specific name to this role (For Ex: Z_MDG_BOM_USER )
  • Go inside your Z role and maintain the authorization values as below:

• Maintain the Activity and values for below Authorization objects (marked in green)
    • USMD_MDAT - Maintain Entities and Data Model
    • USMD_UI2 - Maintain Application configuration
    • USMD_CREQ -  Maintain Change Request Type

• Assign the role to user and test
ashish_bhadani
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi bro ..

Thanks for your Help... Now my authorization error has gone thanks for your help...

But now one more help i need ...As i am giving the material No in UI for processing further but its showing a message that the this material does not exits...Even we have that material in Mara Table..........But no material is coming in F4 Value.........Please help me why i am facing such problem.

See the screenshot atachhed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

I guess you are having your own custom Data Model and Material is a TYPE 1 Entity in it.

Whether you are using a standard Data Element MATNR for this TYPE 1 Entity ?

Try also attaching search help at Data Model level.

ashish_bhadani
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Bro,

Yes i have created Z Data Model and in that i have create type 1 Entity and in that i have added 4 attributes like MATNR, WERKS ,STLAN AND STLAL...........as u told i have added Search help for matnr field but still nothing effect ......Again its showing the same mesage nothing value is coming at F4..........Do you have any solution for these....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

Whether you tried activating the Data Model and checked ?

ashish_bhadani
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hey Bro,

Actually i have assigned search help in Attributes of Type 1 entity.....I have just deleted that attributes and assigned in Type 1 Entity search help coloum..........Now in f4 Material no is coming but still the message is same....that material does not exist.......why is this so............yes i have activated the DM after assingning Search help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

I think you might have missed to maintain the Business Activity in your Role node.

In transaction PFCG, right click the node for USMD_ENTITY_VALUE2 and maintain the Data Model, Business Activity(Process), Creq Mode details as shown below:

This time it should work

ashish_bhadani
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hey Bro.,

Thanks a Lot Finally i am able to go to Next screen........It will be great help from you...

Now i will design my UI ...........Will need your help again......As of now i have to design tabbed UI.

And for that i need to Do Wiring so again i need your help for how to move from 1st screen to other Screen(FROM MAIN PAGE TO ITEM TABLE Fields) Just like we create BOM in CS01 main page then for filling the Item table we have to move to next screen after entering the material and plant in 1st screen) same way now i have to move from my 1st screen to 2nd Screen..........So do you have any idea how to do that...As of now i am seeing all the screen in the same page...............1st screen to 2nd Screen.........

ashish_bhadani
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Bro,

Need your help.Please guide me for Access Classes

Need Help for Access Class while passing data from Stagging area to Active are for BoM(Bill of material.

I have an idea of using a standard Interface (IF_USMD_PP_ACCESS) and write code in (IF_USMD_PP_ACCESS~SAVE) Method

so that this method will call once we Activate our CR.

But i need to know from Logic point of view...........If anyone have already written code for Access Class to Implements BoM in there project.

Then Please guide me From Logic point of View how to get data and update in Standard Table of BoM.