cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple row selection in table with scroll bar

pakula123
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts, If there are multiple row selection in a table with scroll bar , how do we select those . For example in first page of the table user selects 2,5 ,7 and then scrolls down and then selects 4.8,9 something like that. So total selections are 6 (3 in first page and 3 in second page ). If my requirement is to capture cell values of  all 6 rows . How can it be achieved ? Any sample codes will help. Kindly advice . pradeep.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

take a look into this example, you should be able to figure out:

Copying Table data into a variable - SAP Imagineering - SCN Wiki

pakula123
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sushant, This is very tricky . I have issue with .selectedrows property . for example when i am in first page Step 1: select  row 3,5,9 then selected rows property  will show values as 3,5,9. Step 2: Now when i scroll down the page and select someother rows say 13,14,15 (in that table) but as per visibility it is 2,3,4 (as we see those at that time on scrolled page) then .selectedrows will be showing as 2,3,4. My script has to capture first set of values and second set of values which is total 6 values. Here the user is first scrolling down the page  and then scrolling back to first page and clicking some button (which has my script to select the selected values). Now when he scrolls back then the visiblerow will change. Fundamentally  this visible row number changes dynamically as user is scrolling down first and then scrolling back up again. //Get the Max visible row number      var topRow = selectedTable.visibleRowCount - 1; My script button exceutes once so when the user scrolls back to top it will get the values of Step 1 . Is there a way to handle this scenario. Best regards, pradeep.

pakula123
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sushant, It was working when I used the logic that was given in the link. Awarded points for you. Best regards, pradeep.

Answers (0)