cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection type 0101 auto determination

0 Kudos

Hello expert,

Could you help clarify the inspeciton type 0101 determination process?

From SAP help, it's determined by these setting:

Maintain Inspection Lot Origins and Assign Inspection Types

Status profile

Q-info

QM view in Material master

But as I check, I cann't find why inspeciton type 0101 was derermined when we post GR at the first time for a material, but not 01.

I also can't find any reletionship between inspection type 0101 and status 001 in status profile.

(Because as I test, the inspection type 0101 can be determined automatically when the status is 001 in status profile)

And how system determine task list usage 51/501, not 5?

Please help clarify the logic.

Best Regards,

Stephen,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stephen,

Ensure the following settings to get 0101 inspection functionality along with Quality info record and status profile.

1. Activate 01 inspection type along with inspection type 0101 - Goods Receipt Inspection Model,

2. Select preferred inspection type for 0101 inspection type.

Config setting for task list usage and inspection type assignment:

@ SPRO -- Img --Quality Management --Quality Inspection --Inspection lot creation -- Maintain inspection

1. For inspection type 0101, the task list usage 501 is maintained generally. Similarly for other inspection types also, respective task list usages are maintained in the configuration accordingly system picks the task list for the respective inspection lot.

Hope I clarified your doubt.

Thanks and regards

Venkat V.

0 Kudos

Hello Mr. Venkat,

Thanks your information.

In our system, all the mentiond material master and custmizing was set up.

As I tested, the inspection type 0101 can be determined automatically when we do GR at the first time, At this moment, the status is 001 in status profile in Q-info.

After UD with accept, the status will be change to 002 automatically.

At this moment, if we do GR for the same material and under the same order, the inspection type 01 will be determined automatically.

I can't find the setting of determine inspection type according to satus profile.

I can't understand why the inspection type 01 was determined , but not 0101 at the second time of GR,

Best Regards,

Stephen.

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Stephen,

Please check the below details for further checking -

a) You already have a Q-Info record created, which is assigned to a status profile like QM_P_001. You can see this value under the table "Status" for info record in QI02/QI03.

b) In configuration, go the below node -

SPRO ---> Quality Management => QM in Logistics => QM in Procurement => Define Status of Supply Relationships -

i) Maintain status profiles - This will give you the different status this profile accepts while creating the inspection lot.

ii) Assign delivery status for inspection type - Here, you can see for the next status [Ex; 002], for the inspection lot Origin "01" what is the inspection type added here. Most probably, you have added it as "01" instead of '0101'.

Please can you check and confirm?

Thanks,

Arijit

Answers (0)