cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CO09- No display: Material not relevant to check, therefore always available

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a quick question - I try to post temporary stock in APO for a product and I can view in /SAPAPO/RRP3 as well.

However after posting in APO, it has to reflect and should be visible in CO09 overview for the product stock posted in APO.

And I am getting the message " No display: Material not relevant to check, therefore always available". Gone through previous posted forums on same question but I didnt get the actual answer.

If Scope of check is the one that gives this error? then my question is to view my product in CO09 how To rectify this and why this will happen for some materials only. Below is my scope of check.

Your immediate respond is highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Satish.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Satish,

CO09 displays the Availability situation.  This display will work whether or not you are conducting ATP in ERP or in SCM.

However, first the material must be relevant for Availability checking.  I suspect that your Material Master does not have an entry in the "Availability Check" field in the MRP3 tab of MM02.  Place a valid entry there, and then CO09 should display something.

Best Regards,

DB49

0 Kudos

Hi DB49,

Thanks for the quick response. Of course that's my first guess and it is there already availability check as HG and the same material CIF to APO, well it shows in location product master as well . And when I enter in the sales order or CO09 this is not carrying out any ATP check. MARC-APOKZ showing as blank, is this could be a reason and is I am missing something here?

Thanks,
Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Satish,

HG is not an SAP standard availability check.  Please show me the OVZ2 settings in ECC for this custom check.

With respect to the MARC-APOKZ entry, this is normally maintained by creating and activating the appropriate integration models (Material integration model and also the ATP integration model).  You should probably re-create and re-activate these two integration models for this material.  CFM1 & CFM2.

Best Regards,

DB49