cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please End Moderation

brandonbollin
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I know that my account is under moderation because it's new. I'd like to ask that we speed up the process of getting out of moderation. I had to restart my account because my old account, under the email address [eMail address removed for security], was using my former company's email address. When I tried to contact support to change me email address, they told me this could not be done. Thus, I needed to start a new account under my personal email address.

Can someone look at my old account and see that I've created enough content to get out of moderation and then take me out of moderation on this new account? Thank you.

Message was edited by: Jason Lax > Removed eMail address

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

caroleighdeneen
Community Administrator
Community Administrator
0 Kudos

Hi Brandon, I can't help with the status change, but can get your content out of moderation if it is still in there. I checked the queue quickly, as well as your drafts folder, and didn't see it. Has it already been released? If you send me the link I will release.

brandonbollin
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Yes. Any content I have created under this ID has been released so far. It just takes so long to get released sometimes that it's a bit annoying. Especially since I had a functioning account before but SAP wouldn't let me change email addresses on it. Thus, I have to start over.

brandonbollin
Active Participant
0 Kudos

BTW: I don't know if you did something or not but my monitoring period appears to be over. THANK YOU!! 

brandonbollin
Active Participant
0 Kudos

BTW: I don't know if you did something or not but my moderation restrictions seem to have ended. THANK YOU!! 

caroleighdeneen
Community Administrator
Community Administrator
0 Kudos

Lucky coincidence. Happy posting.

Answers (0)