SAP for Higher Education and Research Discussions
Spark conversations about student engagement, research optimization, and administrative efficiency using SAP in higher education and research. Join in!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error during Configuring UI Display for Admissions Portal/My Requests app

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo Everyone,

I am trying to configure the UI display for the My Requests App using Customizing Activity "Configure UI Display".There are already some default settings:

However,  when I try to add a new entry with Attr. ID from 1 to 6 (choosing with F4 Help), I get a warning message "Choose the key from the allowed namespace" (Message No. SV019). In the Performance Assitant for this message it stands that I can actually make a change, but document it so that it can be done again after an upgrade, unfortunatally the system still does not allow me to save the new entry. Does anyone know how can this problem be solved or at least knows what is the reason? It would help me a lot.

Thank you in advance.

Xeniya

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

RobJonkers
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

dear Xeniya; migth it be an autorisation issue? I just tried it on our SLcM demo system and I am able to make changes (got sap all autorisations) even with getting the message on the allowed namespace. Our settings:

Kind regards

Rob

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

RobJonkers
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

dear Xeniya; migth it be an autorisation issue? I just tried it on our SLcM demo system and I am able to make changes (got sap all autorisations) even with getting the message on the allowed namespace. Our settings:

Kind regards

Rob