Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MDG:NWBC - How to Change Labels for different Language

abhradeepbasu
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I can rename the Labels of the UIBBs but how can I maintain it for different language option?

/AB

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhradeep,

I suggest to use Transaction SE63 to translate the Labels of the UIBB's as like below:

abhradeepbasu
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply but I am getting "Empty Object List".

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please copy below text in .txt and put it as below

raghu3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

To be able to use the option "Translation:Transport object", the relevant UI configuration must be first assigned to a transport request. You could go to the relevant UI configuration , make some change and get it assigned to a transport request.

Regards,

Raghu

abhradeepbasu
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am able to open the translation but can't see any UIBBs labels.

Previously I have deep copied the standard BS_OVP_SP screen and changed some of the labels of the UIBBs. The labels of the changed UIBBs get reflected for all the language option which I do not want. I wanted to keep that as it was earlier for other language option(except English).

Many thanks in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhradeep,

Copy again the standard configuration to your own and change only the labels in English for your configuration in SE63

former_member209780
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Abhradeep,

Login in each of the languages into the FPM OVP layout, change the label to specific language and save. Then try testing in NWBC by logging in with different languages. I didn't try, but you can give a try and let us know.

Also check this link on FPM translation

http://scn.sap.com/community/web-dynpro-abap/floorplan-manager/blog/2012/10/04/team-fpm--all-about-t...

Regards

Goutham