cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adobe Form with Dynamic Footer

satadas30
Explorer
0 Kudos

The requirement was to create an Adobe form with Header, Items and Footer. The header was supposed to be printed on every page in case there were more than 1 page. The footer was however required only on the last page and that too at the bottom of the page. I had created 1 Master Page where I had put my Header and another Master page for printing terms and conditions. The Footer and Items were created in the design view. I have taken help of the steps mentioned in the below link to create the same:

However, in my case, I need to print borders as well. The problem that I am facing now is that when the document is more than 1 page and the items are flowing to the second page, there's a gap between the footer and the items window. Kindly suggest what needs to be done to get of the space.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Wrap your footer in a subform and make the content Flowed, you have positioned it's coordinates at present

satadas30
Explorer
0 Kudos

I don't think it will work because the footer needs to be at the end of the page and should not be floating in the middle of the page. The coordinates should be fixed only.