cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOCO: completed SC (not ordenable) status can be remove?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

A completed shopping cart from the sourcing cockipt take the status "Not ordenable", there is a way to remove (undo) this status?

Cheers,

Marta

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member195032
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Marta,

Have you scheduled the report as background job.

1.CLEAN_REQREQ_UP

2.BBP_GET_STATUS_2

To test it once ,if this helps...run these report using SA38 transaction without giving any input parameters.

regards,Nishant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nishant,

Thank for your help.

In MM we can delete and item and them undelete the item. Or to close the PR and later to unclose it.

What I need to know is if in SRM the user that have completed a SC can have the functionally to take out this status in order to continue with the purchase.

Cheers,

Marta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Marta,

I think there's no standard transaction to remove this status, I can give you a tip, the field that have this information is SOURCE_REL_IND in table BBP_PDIGP, when you complete the SC, the value is "Y" if you change this to "X" the item goes to sourcing cockpit again.

I hope this helps you.

Regards,

Jose Luis

former_member195032
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Marta,

This is not possible in Shopping Cart functionality.

Any employee who is doing shopping usually create same kind of cart always in business scenario and in that case he is copy old SC using old PO template functionality. All Old SC will be there so he/she can copy that and use.After deleting any SC it will not be visible and you can not use that anymore ,it does not behave like R/3.

Regards,Nishant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nishant, Jose Luis

Thank you very much for your help / Muchas gracias.

Cheers,

Marta

Answers (0)