cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Some Records are Not considered For Archiving object MM_EKKO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

While Archiving MM_EKKO object, some records are Not considering for Archiving, please can any one help me why those records are not considering for archiving.

The statistics of MM_EKKO object as follows

Total RecordsArchived RecordsBalance records

Thanks in advance..

Best Regards

Rajesh B

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos
JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This log talks about 30,436 records, from where did you get the 33,358?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen,

Before Arhciving, in table it was showing total records as 33,358

After archival the reocrds are showing in table level 2922

that tells outof 33,358 records 30,436 records are considerd, and i am asking help that 2992 records why they are not considerd for archivng.

Spool it was not showing any Information for that 2922 records which are not archivable.

Thanks & Regards

Rajesh B

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Probably because they are younger or had changes  within the time specified as residence time.

Do you really expect to get a 100% archived, even the PO from yesterday?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen,

I was archiving the data for period 2005_Q1  and according to that customization of Residence time also Fine..

Any Help for that Issue, otherwise  may i have to check any in my end or what?

Thanks & Regards

Rajesh B

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

find one of those records in table EKKO, then go ME23N and see if all items have a deletion indicator, as this is prerequisite for archiving. Check also the change history for their last change.

check the document type / item category combination against the application specific customizing  and your entries made in the selection screen for archiving

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen,

Thanks u so much For ur quick respone and ur time...

Thanks & Best Reagrds

Rajesh B

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen,

Thanks for your help.

still these PO's are not fully delivered. so i think these are still open in the system. if i am right then system has to generate some spool with description? but nothing is generated in the spool for these POs.. please help me.

Thanks,

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you should see the spool of the preprocessing run as this is checked there. The write program then only needs to check if all items have a deletion indicator

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

sorry for the late response

due to some reason we had hold the archiving of MM_EKKO

Pre-processing of MM_EKKO generates the below spool..

any body having an idea on the below points on archiving

No items for this purchasing document can be deleted                                          2411

Purchasing document has had neither settlement nor delivery                                    549

Final delivery indicator is not set (service item)                                             643

Criteria of additional checks from T161Z not satisfied                                          59

Item 00010 blocked                                                                              65

GR quantity is not the same as the GI quantity for 4000001953 00010                              6

GR quantity is not the same as the delivered quantity for 4100031393 00010                      20

Posting date of delivery costs within residence time                                          2987

The delivery costs are not cleared for 3000017544 00010                                       1774

GR quantity smaller than quantity ordered less underdelivery tolerance                         124

Invoiced quantity not the same as GR quantity                                                    2

Posting date of PO document history within residence time                                      299

Please help us.

Thanks,

Rajesh B

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Aren't most of these messages self explaining?

In general you can only archive documents which are business completed, if a goods receipt quantity less than the issued quantity then you have stock in transit and must not archive such POs as someone has to complete them with another receipt that.

A lock at a  PO item has the purpose to restrict any further activity with this PO until the lock is removed again, this includes restricting such POs from archiving. If someone thought that a lock is smart solution because he could not set a deletion indicator then he certainly was on the wrong track.

Pleae read the OSS note 401318 - Archiving: Additional information

and discuss the messages together with your MM consultant, the log usually shows a PO number on the right, so you always have one PO as a reference for each message to analyze the case in more detail.

Also search SCN, as most of these messages have been discussed before

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you execute your archving without log? All errors are listed in the spool

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen,

Thanks for quick reply, I  Executed Detail Log Complete only, but in the spool it was not showing any errors. Please reply..

Thanks & Regards,

Rajesh B

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Post the spool, at least the first page with the summary

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen,

See the Log summary Image Below and Please provide some reply..

Thanks & Regards

Rajesh B