cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QM02 dumps because of ORAS status (maybe)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have a notification that I can't save - every time the notification dumps.

I think the reason is that there is an order assigend to the notification, becuase I can see that there is a status ORAS in the notification.

My question is, where/how do I find the order, so I can complete that order and remove the ORAS status.

Few details of the dump:

Category               ABAP Programming Error

Runtime Errors         RAISE_EXCEPTION

ABAP Program           SAPLIQS1

Application Component  PM-WOC-MN

Thanks

/Lars

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Refer SAP note  2231823.

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lars,

Is this the first time this is happening while you are creating Quality Notification or in change mode trying to assign QM Orders? Have you checked the configuration for QM order type and find out that it is assigned to Number Range? Also the order type should have the order category "6" (QM Order) selected against it when you are trying to assign a QM order for notification.

You can check this configuration below the above understanding -

SPRO => Quality Management => Environment => Central Functions => Maintain QM Order Types => Maintain Order Types

May be you can check the below threads too which speaks about "ORAS" status -

https://scn.sap.com/thread/1855789

https://scn.sap.com/thread/3741610

Thanks,

Arijit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arijit

This has happened 3 times during the last 4 months. So it is only sometimes, so I try to find out why.

I will try to check your links and the configuration.

Thanks

Lars

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lars,

If that being the case, then the behavior is not uniform. So my understanding is that your config might be correct, but there could be some User Exits active in your process, which is somehow not being read correctly before the QM order is being assigned to notification.

May be you can check with your ABAP team colleague for further investigation on this point. Also please check the proposed SAP Notes for any further clues.

Thanks,

Arijit