Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MDG-M: Plant and Valuation area fields

varun_jain3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear experts ,

Any idea on below error

Plant data , Valuation area section fields (  Serial no profile, planned delivery time, loading group etc and Overhead group , valuation class ) is not editable during approval process .

during creation its editable, I have coded at field properties badi to make it editable same is not working .

Regards,

Varun

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

varun_jain3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

thank you all for your input .

all are set still I am facing issue.

1. OMSR is set correctly

2. Table setting display flag is not set

3. CR modeling - set to standard

Note: I dont face this issue with requester role , when it move to approve role this is happening.

and its not the case with all field only plant and valuation area flds.

Varun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Varun,

• Suspect could be at below place only.

Check again what is the status of CR at the Approval Step is it 02 or some other custom status ?

For that Change Request status, set it to "Execution of Changes"

• Activate the Data Model once and check
  • Any coding done in Field Properties BADI for these fields ? What is handled ?
former_member209780
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Varun,

It could also be authorizations. Ask you security team to run a trace on the approver user id and find out the checks which are failing and ask them to assign those authorization objects to the role. Also you can ask your security team to assign SAP_ALL profile temporarily to the approver role and see if the fields are open for editing to confirm if authorizations is the issue.

Regards

Goutham

varun_jain3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Awesome thank you, user auth failed for plant/sales data.

Thanks you every one for suggestions.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member200911
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Varun,

Plz check the configuration properties of CR step under change request in Process modelling, there you will find field properties of change request step, make sure every field property is set to standard, if it is not standard you wont be able to edit

Thanks

Arihant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Varun,

Please check below node in MDGIMG,

For the Change Request status used in Approval Step, set it to "Execution of Changes"

varun_jain3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I have same value set for that status . I can edit fields but only plant and valuation class related fields are not editable.

former_member209780
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Varun,

Check the backend setting in OMSR transaction. Adjust the field group or make it optional entry instead of display for all those fields.

Regards

Goutham

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Varun,

Check whether Plant and Valuation UIBB is set as Display Mode under General Settings in component configuration level. Could be because of this. Remove and check