cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to know document type wise freight condition active or deactive

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

I have two freight condition. Both have condition records and active.

I just want my A freight condition type (KF00) should be deactive when order create with specific document type and B freight condition type(KF01) active.

Note: Single pricing procedure we have.

Please guide.

Thanks & Regards,

Himanshu Patel

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member233130
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can create an Access sequence that has document type and use condition exclusion indicator in condition type customizing.if it does not fit,write a simple routin and assign it in the PP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear XK,

Thanks for revert.

What logic apply for condition type for deactive or active.

Please share your view.

Regards,

Himanshu

former_member233130
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Well,it can be like you would like a customer discount to be active whereas there is also a material discount or you may want a discount to be active which better fits to that process.Hoping this you might want to know.Also you can find lots of usage explained here in scn.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Write below logic in your routine:

Set the flag for freight condition type (KF00) xkomv-kinak  = " M" for your specific order typre.

keyur_mistry1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Himanshu,

Adding some correction in response of .

As Himashu said his both condition type has condition record and its getting trigger when order type is ZST so, need to activate lattest one (KF01) and deactivate upper one (KF00) of fright condition.

Filed KINAK, M = Inactive due to manual entry. Is not helpful in your case.

Try with followings in your routing.

WThe document item is statistical
XInactive via formulae of incorrect
YInactive because of subsequent price

Y = Inactive because of subsequent price, also work base on condtion class. Appert from base price routing if you are using, it can create problem. Because fright charge is nothing but surcharge to the customer. We will be having many surcharge or discount in pricing.

Can we make condtion type as statistical base on routing and then it will not impact in your PP final price calculation.

Check this logic. Hope it will give some more !dea.

keyur_mistry1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Himanshu,

Let me clear my understanding. and clear some questions so other experts can help you more. please correct me, if I am wrong.

1. Is Both condition type is mandatory in pricing procedure?
  2. KF00 is triggering in each and every order, even right now in new order type (ZST) too? (KF00 must be base on Inco-term only)
  3. Right now ZST have two condition type  KF00 and KF01 too?
  4. You have requirement to deactivate (Yellow light) to KF00, when ever KF01 trigger?
former_member184771
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you say deactivate and activate you want that condition should appears however should be deactivated with a yellow triangle mark?

Or you don't want the condition which are deactivated should not appears?

I just want my A freight condition type (KF00) should be deactive when order create with specific document type and B freight condition type(KF01) active.

Note: Single pricing procedure we have.

As per you requirement and my understanding you want either of the condition i.e. KF00 & KF01 should populate when certain document type is used. For this you need to create a new condition table in V/03 with key combination of document type along with the other combination as required by business and assign the condition table to access sequence and finally to you required condition type. upon maintaining the condition record for your fright condition you can run the transaction to check the same.

Thanks.

SS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SS,

Currently two order type used with same PP assigned.

In PP, KF00 and KF01 assigned, when order type is ZOR then KF00 should activate and KF01 deactive.

When Order type ZST then KF00 should deactivate and KF01 activate.

Please suggest how it is possible.

Regards,

former_member233130
Active Participant
0 Kudos

create a routin for KF01 and,

sy-subrc = 0.

if komk-auart eq 'ZOR' .

sy-subrc = 4.

endif.

This will prevent KF01 to be in ZOR

you should do the same for KF00 or you can enhance this logic.

former_member184771
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Himashu,

Assuming deactivate mean not getting populate in your sales order.

Step 1:

Create a new condition type with combination: sales document type + sales org (or any thing which is requires instead of sales org if required you can add more keys) - V/03

Step 2:

Assign the table to access sequence - V/07

Step 3:

Assign the Access sequence to condition type i.e KF00 & KF01 - V/06

Step 4:

Maintain this 2 condition type in single PP - V08

Step 5:

Maintain Condition Record - VK11

i. For KF00 - Order Type - ZOR + Sales org

ii. For KF01 - Order Type - ZST + Sales org

Now when you create a order with order type ZOR the condition type KF00 will be triggered and when you use order type ZST then condition type KF01 will populated with the help on condition master which you maintain in VK11 for combination which you created in step 1.

Hope you got the concept. This is very much standard SAP.

Thanks.

SS