cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Diference between logical connectors and ABAP connectors

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Please your help, when I activate the BC Sets GRAC_RA_RULESET_SAP_APO and GRAC_RA_RULESET_SAP_SRM, the functions in the ruleset are associated with the SAP_APO_LG and SAP_SRM_LG connectors, these connectors are not the same that I have created in transaction SM59 as ABAP connectors to these systems.

My question is, for risk analysis with these functions work properly, I change these connectors generated automatically by the BC Set for ABAP connector created in the SM59 transaction within the function?

Which is the difference between the logical connectors and connectors created in the transaction SM59?

Thank you for your answer.

Natalia Montoya.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member185447
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Natalia,

Logical Connectors will help you to group a set of connectors.

Using Connector Groups for ARA Rulesets, etc make it easier to migrate changes to Production environment as they are built against the group instead of the specific system.

When the connectors are created using Sm59, you are building connector for a specific system whereas logical connectors will help you to group these specific connectors into a group.

In Short: Connector group is used to refer to the component which can have multiple connectors. Specific Connector when you want that specific system.

Go through this link to find more information and also this discussion where Colleen has given some amazing explanation

How to create different types of connectors in Access Control 10.0 - Governance, Risk and Compliance...

Regards,

Deepak M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your help Deepak, clarify all my doubts.

Regards.

Natalia.

Answers (0)