cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two Sales order from Assembly Processing .

former_member249141
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

We have a Assembly processing scenario , now with current process Project created with creation of Sales order . As per std process we have scope to select only one Sales document type and Sales order and project was created against those.

Now our requirement is  in our process we have received two order from customer against one project like One order supply of Service Material  another    Order for Service required for that material .

So we requirement to  create two sales order (with different Sales order document type ) while creating the Project by Assembly processing .

Please help me work out for this .

Thanks ,

Virendra .

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Virendra,

You can create two sales order linking to one project. But another sales order will create the new wbs under the same project.

It depends on the standard project hierarchy and material allocation to standard network setting.

Regards,

Vikas

former_member249141
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks ,

Sammar ,& Vikas

I will check this scenario and get back .

Thanks ,

Virendra 

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Shubham1
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-33203

Hello

For one SO line item (Say supply of material) , you can create only one order i.e. Network in PS.

However , you can create multiple WBS (Materials & services) and assign WBS to std. network.

CN02 - total tab , Assign different WBS to different activities.

You can refer above document for SD-PS integration.

Regards

Shubham

former_member249141
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Shubham ,

Thanks for reply !! ,

My basic requirement is I have to create two sales order (say Supply & service)  while creating the project by Assembly Processing . Now if we using Assembly processing 1) First We create Sales order 2) Select document type of SO (say Supply)   3) Select STD network & STD WBS while saving order Project was created automatically with reference number of SO  .

Now my requirement is I have to create 2nd sales order with different Sales document type (say Service ) to same Project number , but system doesn't gives me 2nd Pop-up to created another SO as project was already created .

Also if I try to create manual sales order with creating manual WBS in project it gives Internal numbering to SO , which disconnect the Numbering logic of Project and SO.

Thanks ,

Virendra 

former_member249141
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Can any one gone through such requirement .

Thanks ,

Virendra

sammar81
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Virendra

Whats the issue with Creating Second Sales Order Manually and linking it to the Project Created from Sales Order 1?

I didn't understood your error on Number Range.. Can you please elaborate on that?

Regards

Sammar

former_member249141
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Sammar ,

Thanks for your reply ,

If I try to create New sales order  manually say for Service SO , and link it to project  . But after save this sales order its create (assigns)  with Internal  numbering range .

So link (number range link) between Project created by Assembly processing (for the first SO) and New SO are breaks means purpose of Assembly processing not fulfill .

Thanks ,

Virendra .

sammar81
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Virendra

Agreed but we are not following Assembly processing in this scenario.. So business has to live with it..

We cannot have two SOs getting linked to the single project using assembly processing..

Regards

Sammar

former_member249141
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes that's the main concern !!!

Can you or anyone suggest  work around or facing such issue.

Thanks ,

Virendra