Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mass un-blocking of sales orders and uploading positive list

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have few queries and need your expert help on this. Please pardon me if this looks like very basic questions.

1) Is there a way to un-block sales orders in mass in GTS in a way that those sales orders are considered for future SPL check. Not sure if this is supported. I need this for testing a scenario.

2) Can we upload the positive list for multiple BPs at once rather then manually moving them to positive list one by one.

Any help would be really appreciated.

Rgds

Sourabh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Please help me on this, I would really appreciate any help on this.

Rgds

Sourabh

kul_vaibhav
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sourabh,

1) You can release Sales Orders in mass using "Manually Release Blocked Documents" report. You can select multiple Sales Orders at once and can release it. I am not sure about volume of your Sales Orders here.

2) You can put multiple BPs in Positive list from either "Blocked Business Partner" report if they are already blocked or you can put it after screening them in dialog. (You may use periodic screening here).

Hope it helps.

regards,

Kul Vaibhav

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kul Vaibhav,

Once again thanks a lot for your reply, one more question if I release blocked documents using "Manually Release Blocked Documents" report and if I run another SPL run would those orders be considered again for SPL check.

If yes then this is what I was looking for.

In no, is there some other way to do this in a way that the orders are considered for future SPL checks.

I am trying to test SPL refresh activity with different options and for that I would need the same orders to be considered for SPL check again and again.

Rgds

Sourabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes you can rescreen them again. The B1 screening will screen them all against the full SPL list. The C1 screening will screen all against only the entries from the delta file that was loaded.

kul_vaibhav
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sourabh,

Manually released document will be excluded from all future screening unless a significant change is done in the document like changing business partner and/or its address.

Due to intelligent SPL screening logic, system applies your last decision if the data has not changed since last manual release. so system will only re-screen if any significant changes are done since last release like changes in SPL master data or Business Partner address etc.

If you change Business Partner in your Sales Order or address manually, then it will be re-screened.

Also, check the control settings of SPL screening configured in your system. "Check logic for docs" - this controls whether a re-screening or status check is done for Periodic screenings of document.

regards,

Kul Vaibhav

kul_vaibhav
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Yes, i checked in 10.1 here, B2 screening will screen the document but recheck will not block the document again if manually released.

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kul Vaibhav,

I checked settings in my system based on your suggestion, the current setting is "New check for changed addresses".

With this is it possible to get the manually released orders re-screened?

If not with this way, is there some other way I can re-screen the documents / partner addresses which have already been blocked once by system.

My testing depends on this, plz help.

Rgds

Sourabh

kul_vaibhav
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sourabh,

Depends if you had changed the address manually in your sales order then it will rescreen  document else it may give the message that unable to select any data. For such cases you should rescreen your partner first and then recheck the document.

regards,

Kul Vaibhav