cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forecast Data does not completely move to R3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am not APO person but due to some issues have been assigned to look into APO and figure out what is wrong.

Basically,  on every 10th workday a Batch Job Runs and pushes Forecast data to R3 from APO. This month it failed at an intermittent step due to bad data. We filtered that and ran the job again. This time job was successful but data did not move. I started looking at the logs and compared everything with the Previous failed job and see that the new job did have all warnings.

How can I push the data again into R3 using same job.

Any suggestion would be highly appreciated.

Regards

Shirley

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Shirely,

Please check if there is any process chain  for this process transfer the forecast APO to ECC.

if any process chain exists check all steps any macro calculations aggregation levels in jobs (/n/sapapo/mc8e ) make sure that all subsequent steps are successfully completed

one of step the will be transfer profiles, check source  planning area,  version and keyfigure and check transfer profile in /N/SAPAPO/MC8U and check in ECC MD63/MD043

Thanks.

Kk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for you response. Can you also tell me how can we delete forecast for all the material wherever it exist somehow?

0 Kudos

Hi Shirely ,

In APO you can use /N/SAPAPO/MD74  in ECC MD74

Thanks

KK

Answers (0)