Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HR Renewal: employee notes in profile not showing

raffi1
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi altogther,

I have a problem, displaying the notes in an employee Profile (SAPUI5 application), made by a manager. I already located the part in source code which leads to the empty notes view.

Method get_pernr_from_memory is the problem because it always imports 00000000 for lv_pernr (see the attached picture). So the query in method read_notes doesn't find any entries in hrmss_d_notes because there are no notes with e_pernr = 00000000. Changing this parameter in Debugging to a correct pernr brings up the notes earlier added.

What is the cause for this and what can I do for correct behavior?

thanks in advance and best regards from Germany

Christian

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

not sure, if there is a note missing for it?

but first check your customisaiton as listed here in help http://help.sap.com/erp_hcm_ias2_2014_01/helpdata/en/15/a279512a5cdd0de10000000a441470/content.htm LPD_CUST as pernr needs to be passed etc.

for attachments there was a setting 2270669 NOTES attachment in  UI5 Employee Profile disappears PA-ESS-XX 2208188 2 36 Employee Profile UI5 : Scroll bar missing for the action menu in 'About' card

raffi1
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Siddarth,

thanks for your help. I checked the notes. First note was only for attachments but I implemented the steps written in the note. Second note is already in the system.

I noticed that the SICF-Service hrmss_notes_g was not active. I activated it but still see no notes. Table hrmss_d_notes is filled correctly.

best regards from Germany

Christian