cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APO Statistical Forecast Profile Assignments

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm a Statistical Forecaster and APO Key User. I have a question about a specific APO table (/SAPAPO/DP_FCST2). Because our business is so volatile, I have a lot of different FC Profiles running on a lot of different selections (I assign almost all of my profiles interactively in SDP94). Some of the selections might have just one SKU, others might have many more depending on a number of factors (how much history I have, how volatile the history is, etc.)

Because I have so many assignments I am struggling to find a way to keep track of which FC profiles are assigned to which products. I would like to use the SE16 table /SAPAPO/DP_FCST2, but there's a problem. It will tell me which selections are assigned to which profiles, but it only gives me the first 5 SKUs (I'm guessing because the field in this table is simply not wide enough to accommodate any more).

I believe there must be another table that shows the complete selection and corresponding FC Profile assignments, but I have not been able to locate it. If anyone could suggest a table that shows the entire selection, or has another method to solve my problem I would greatly appreciate it. I would prefer not to have to enter MSDP_FCST2 and manually pull each selection out of there every time...

Thank you in advance for your assistance!

Cameron

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member244427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

From table /SAPAPO/TSAREATE get the /1APO/S1**** table name using your planning area. This table will have details of the selection ID in /SAPAPO/DP_FCST2.

May be make a quick query joining these two tables.

Regards

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

Thanks for responding. I found the table you suggested but unfortunately this table shares the same problem, there is a width limiation on the Selection Descritpion field and I cannot see every SKU that exists in the selection, just the first few...

It also appears to show every single selection I create interactively, rather than just the ones with FC Profiles assigned to them

Thanks in advance for your feedback,

Cameron

former_member244427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Are you saying the materials are listed in the description of the selection ID?

The table will show the selection ID as maintained, with all the selection parameters given in the selection ID, and not the result of selection via selection ID.

You will not find the result of selection in any table, it is determined in runtime...

Can you paste the result from the table for your selection ID?

Regards

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I found a solution! I built a query in SQVi transaction that joined the following two tables

/SAPAPO/DP_FCST2

/1APO/T100000152 (although I believe this table name is subject to change)

Using the following characteristics

Selection ID

FC Profile

Created On

SKU/Product

This table gives me the selection ID, the Master Forecast Profile assigned to it, and every single article that exists in the selection whether there's two of them or 1000 of them.

Thank you Abhishek for pointing me in the right direction!

Sincerely,

Cameron Jamrok

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member244427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Brilliant!!