cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order confirmation document is displaying material out of stock when it is in stock

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am having an issue with sales order where there are 2 lines with 2 different materials. Line 10, Material M270, Qty 10 & Line 20, Material M370, Qty 5. When I entered both of these lines, it gave me ATP number and both of these are in stock. I saved the order and When I go "Issue Output to" and select Print preview icon, the Order Confirmation shows line 20, Material M370 is Out of Stock for Qty 5. Even though it says Qty 5 Out of Stock, I was able to create delivery and invoice so it is working the way it should. The only issue is that it is printing in Order Confirmation, under "Out of Stock" column of Qty 5 even when Material M370 is in stock for Qty 5.

Line 10, Material M270 did not have this issue. In Order Confirmation, under "Out of Stock" Column, it did not have a Qty 10 under it.

Can any one tell me under Order Confirmation, what makes quantity appear under "Out of Stock" even when the Material is in stock?

Thanks,

Kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Kumar,

the easiest way to find out is to check the configuration of the printout by yourself, because many companies use custom printforms and the forum members have no way of knowing what your company is using.

Go to NACE, find the output type for the order confirmation, check what kind of form it is - SAPScript, smartform, pdf, get the form name and look for the documentation in your corporate web. If it is a custom-made one, the specification is uploaded somewhere.

If it is not documented or it does not work as described and for example it is a smartform, open it in SMARTFORMS and check the logic there.

If you have problems figuring out how it works, ask a colleague from the development team ho assist you and provide him a test case.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

It looks like the issue in you printing form ...Please check from where the  "Out of Stock" is populated .put a break-point there and debug  it.

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why would anyone need to debug this? It could be sufficient just to check the code either in the form or in the output program. And this suggestion has already been given above.

@Kumar - kindly follow up and close the discussion if this has been resolved. Thank you.