Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fiori Launchpad Designer

karthikarjun
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Team-

I would like to inform you that, I am facing problem while adding new tiles on top of Fiori Launchpad.

We created catalog Id, groupId in admin launchpad. And by using PFCG transaction I assigned roles to users.

The problem is I can able to view Group name in my Fiori Launchpad, But the tiles are not visible to my users.

Can anyone please tell me what to do?

Components:

SAP_UI = SP12

Regards,

Karthik A

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Chantele
Active Participant
0 Kudos

The launchpad is role based.

Have your used been assigned roles that include permission to these apps.

Setup of Roles - App Implementation - SAP Library

Regards

Chantele

karthikarjun
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chantele,

Thank you for your reply, yes I can add roles to PFCG. But my problem is I can't able to view those tile information in Fiori Launchpad.

Will you please help me!!!

Is it SAP Notes problem??????????

Chantele
Active Participant
0 Kudos

can you show your tiles in launchpad designer?

Are you using a semantic object to link them to lpd_cust?

karthikarjun
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes I am using semantic object, Please find below screenshot.

Regards,

Karthik A

karthikarjun
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is no problem on my group name, It is visible on Fiori Launchpad, But I could not find the Tcode catalogue under the group

gill367
Active Contributor
karthikarjun
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes Sarbjeet, I refered this notes.

Few applications throw ' Could not open app. Try again later.' and the console message is

2016-04-22 15:20:35 Failed to resolve navigation target: #ZSU_AUTHSEM-display - Error (500, Internal Server Error) in OData response for

GET "/sap/opu/odata/UI2/INTEROP/ResolveLink?linkId='ZSU_AUTHSEM-display'&shellType='FLP'&formFactor='desktop'":

HTTP request failed

Details: Intent ZSU_AUTHSEM-display not resolved. See UI2 application log, number 051MXHJz7kQ2ZU1LQYaLom sap.ushell.renderers.fiori2.Shell.controller

Will anyone pleas help me on this issue.

other applications are working fine, expect 2.

Regards,

Karthik A

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you try executing program /UI2/INVALIDATE_GLOBAL_CACHES and see if it resolves the issue.

0 Kudos

Hi,

I had similar issue and applying Note '2245413 - Truncated filter values' fixed the issue. Can you check if this note is already applied?

Thanks

Vijay Goli