Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD Friends I need your inputs for below

Manoj_Mahajan78
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi..

I need guidance related to below issues...request you to reply me at the earliest..

1)Fields in Customer master recoreds are not populating properly while taking printouts...

what camn be wrong in configuration/printer settings....it is basis settings or sd has to change some settings?

2)In generation of pro-forma invoice service material is not getting picked up? where shud be settings/improvments?

3)customers reference doc no is different from SAP Number ranges...can I maintain any PO settings in inquiry,quotation,sales order so that customer can get WHATEVER NO IS DESIRED TO GET?

4)CIN- Can J1id entries be made mandatory for customer/material with respect to sales order?How

5)My client want report which displays all billing documents which doent have any accounting documents/entries?is any report possible wrt ABAP?Any logic need to developed?

6)Pro-forma invoice shd not pick up the completed billing item values from sales order.....IS ANY setting exist in VTFA/Other cpy control for this....or do I need to develop any report with the help of ABAP for this?

7)Requirement is for a report which shows output with Item Code,Description,Qunatity,Unit,Cost Price,Raw material cost,shop cost & total cost...is such report possible to develope? what will I have to do that?

Request you to suggest me any guidelines/solution for above.......

(If not for all above ..for at least for those areas you have idea/expertise...)

Thanks

Manoj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1.If the field values are coming wrong then it is a ABAP issue.You need to check your output program logic.If the fields are not getting printed proper ly then you have to consult ABAPer and Basis guy.

2.Check in the copy control at item level.If the item category for service material is maintained or not.

3.For customer's PO number there is no number range in SAP.It is a text field.You can enter anything.

5.If you are developing any Z report then you will have to check in VBFA(Document flow) table if subsequent document exsist or not for invoice.

Use susbsequent document category field

Reward points if useful

Regards,

Amrish Purohit

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

<b>1)Fields in Customer master recoreds are not populating properly while taking printouts...

what camn be wrong in configuration/printer settings....it is basis settings or sd has to change some settings?</b>

Give the appropriate requirement to Abaper to incorporate in SAP Script / Smart forms.

<b>2)In generation of pro-forma invoice service material is not getting picked up? where shud be settings/improvments?</b>

Give the appropriate requirement to Abaper to incorporate in SAP Script / Smart forms.

<b>3)customers reference doc no is different from SAP Number ranges...can I maintain any PO settings in inquiry,quotation,sales order so that customer can get WHATEVER NO IS DESIRED TO GET?</b>

No. Not Possible in Standard SAP.

<b>4)CIN- Can J1id entries be made mandatory for customer/material with respect to sales order?How</b>

Just check in Account Group setting, if you can make the required fields mandatory. The SAP IMG path is as under:

Financial Accounting (New) &#61614; Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable &#61614; Customer Accounts &#61614; Master Data &#61614; Preparations for Creating Customer Master Data &#61614; Define Account Groups with Screen Layout (Customers)

<b>5)My client want report which displays all billing documents which doent have any accounting documents/entries?is any report possible wrt ABAP?Any logic need to developed?</b>

You will have give the logic to Abaper to check if the the billing document is released to accounting, then it should be excluded in 'Z' report & only include Those billing documents which are not released to accounts.

There is a standrad report also with Transaction Code: VFX3 Check if this servers the purpose.

<b>6)Pro-forma invoice shd not pick up the completed billing item values from sales order.....IS ANY setting exist in VTFA/Other cpy control for this....or do I need to develop any report with the help of ABAP for this?</b>

If you refer to Proforma Invoice WRT Order, it will pick by default all the items in sales Order. This is Standard SAP. I suppose that Abap development may also not be helpful, as what logic will you provide to select the required items.

<b>7)Requirement is for a report which shows output with Item Code,Description,Qunatity,Unit,Cost Price,Raw material cost,shop cost & total cost...is such report possible to develope? what will I have to do that?</b>

Abap Development.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Reward points if helpful.