Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Special Stock Partner determination in Consignment

vadrevu_kk
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My requirement:

Special stock partner can be added to certain line items of Sales order this will be decide by article to be delivered to customer.

I created new partner procedure and made SB as mandatory and assigned to new item category. But it is not enforcing as mandatory when creating sale order. But when I entered manually SB and if I try to delete then it is enforcing as mandatory.

If I want special stock partner only mandatory based on Item category, how can we achieve this?

Could you please help on this?

Thanks,

Kiran.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

make neccessary settings under set up partner determination for sales document item under

Partner determination

vadrevu_kk
Participant
0 Kudos

What do you mean by necessary setting? I did everything in that.

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Kiran,

from what you wrote in your opening post I have the impression that you configured partners on item level, not on header. Is this correct?

If you are indeed trying to determine partners on SD document item level, this is not provided in standard, you will need to request the assistance from a developer.

Please refer to sap note 550073 - FAQ: SD Partner Determination I, question 2.

If you really need to perform partner determination on item level, then I think checking the possibility of doing that in EXIT_SAPLV09A_003 can be a good starting point.

Other than that, is using the consignment process with a separate document type not acceptable by the business? I do not know the processes in your company...

If not - is there no option to maintain special stock partners in the master data for all customers and populate in the document header? Then you will not need to spend additional budget on this development.

vadrevu_kk
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you Peykova, will check through this user exit.