Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP support portal inbox

massimiliano_riva
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Good morning to all,

before sending an e mail directly to SAP support (I have read above with attention but this is not a incident reporting) I would ask you this question: today I have enter in SAP support portal and usually I should have want to watch my inbox to check the incidents opened but....I don't find anymore the voice 'Inbox' under the menu of 'Welcome log on' (see the attachment)...I have searched in all the site without result (for ex.Knowledge base incident--->View incidents etc...but no view...)..What is changed?Where can I enter in my inbox, there is a new path?

Thanks in advance for the kind feed-back

BR

Massimiliano

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I guess bigger is almost impossible:

massimiliano_riva
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen,

thanks but I have already tried more and more times to follow that path but the only result which I obtain is the message 'Your request has been forwarded...etc..'.(see the image).But my custome user exists from a long time and until yesterday I have entered in my inbox quietly...So I don't realize the reason of this..

Thanks again in advance

BR

Massimiliano

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

seems to be an authentication issue with your ID or in the server landascape

I get directly to:

You should use the "Contact Us" button on the very right to get help:

massimiliano_riva
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Jurgen, for the confirmation that this is an anomaly: I apply your advice and I contact SAP support portal directly.

BR

Massimiliano

former_member186498
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Massimiliano,

I see a recently change in this page, a couple of weeks ago it was different.

I've tried with IE11 and Mozilla and it works,

Now when you click on the icon it's appear a pop-up

maybe your browser block pop-up, try lowering internet security in your brower.

Regards

Roberto

massimiliano_riva
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Roberto: I confirm with Mozilla and Chrome it works.

For who has Internet Explorer instead he must take off from the Internet option, voice 'Compatibility dispaly setting' the website of SAP portal because the SAP ONE Launchpad now existing does not accept this setting. i.e. the presence of the website in the option of compatibility.

Thanks to all

BR

Massimiliano

Answers (0)