Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MSMP generate workflow error

former_member208271
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts.

I have added the variable COMMENTS and APPROVER in notification variables. This was done on transaction GRFNMW_CONFIGURE.

(SAP Note 1917639)

Then I went to MSMP Workflow Configuration and tried to Save and Simulate and got an error "MSMP process SAP_GRAC_ACCESS_REQUEST version IMG Configuration Tables contains errors" We are on GRC 10.1 SP12.

The full errors are:

Document Object TX/ZGRAC_MSMP_AR_FORWARD for Template ID 'GRAC_AR_FORWARD' not Found (Language 'EN')

Document Object TX/ZGRAC_MSMP_AR_NEWWORKITM for Template ID 'GRAC_AR_NEW_WORK_ITEM' not Found (Language 'EN')

Can someone please assist ASAP.

This would be appreciated.

Regards

Mustafa

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member208271
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All

Issue has been resolved.

Problem was that the notification did not exist after the upgrade.

Thanks for your efforts.

Regards

Mustafa

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

karthikvittal
Discoverer
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

please check in SE63 if your document is not properly translated if original language is other than EN. If it is EN check in SE61 if the document is activated (activate it again).

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Alessandro

former_member208271
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Alessandro

Please explain how do I check in SE63. Where do I go and check it and what should it be.

On SE61 I have saved and activated the notifications several times. It is in Active Status.

Regards

Mustafa

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In SE63 see the translated document (general text - TX) whether it exists or not. What is the original language of your document? You can also activate the msmp in the original language (log on with that language and run the generation again).

Alessandro

former_member208271
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

The Language on SE61 for General text is English

Where do i go on SE63

Regards

Mustafa

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Mustafa,

since the original language is similar I recommend to go to SE61, open the document and go to Version History. Check the latest version whether it's in draft status. If yes, click the activation button next to it.

Please do let me know if this helps.

Best regards,

Alessandro

former_member208271
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I have made the notifications in SE61 Active.

Status shows Active.

Same error occurs.

Any other suggestions?

Regards

Mustafa

plaban_sahoo6
Contributor
0 Kudos

Could you try regenerating the MSMP workflow version