cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After creating billing document where can i see the discount amt in FI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

once the billing document is released to accounting how the values like company expenses are updated (for example if the company spends money on its selling products in the way of expenses, discount amount,rebate amount etc)...how these things configured in SD (probably based on pricing i believe) side and how the corresponding Accounts are updated in FI....is there any relationship between tcode VKOA and pricing....if yes how it is related......which table we can see the values for expenses account are updated (in FI side)...

your help much appreciated...

regards

dinesh.a

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is control in SD pricing procedure with help of account key.For revenue (PR00)

acct key is ERL,Discount ERS,Fright ERF etc.

This will be determined in account determination(VKOA) and respective GL account will be posetd.

Reward points if useful

Regards,

Amrish Purohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Thanks for your reply... my doubt is how the Pricing procedure and Account Key (ie; ERL) is interlinked....throw some light on this....

Regards

Dinesh. A

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to define pricing procedure.V/08.Here for the condition types at right hand side you can see the column Acct key.Here you assign the account key.

Depending on your determination maintaied in VKOA(Account determination) System will read the account key from pricing and GL account from the determination.

GL account number will be given by FI person,you just have to assign in VKOA.

Reward points if useful

Regards,

Amrish Purohit

Message was edited by:

AMRISH PUROHIT

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi amrish,

thanks for u r helpful answer... points rewarded

regards

dinesh.a

Answers (0)