Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Record Types in QM-IDI interface

ravi_bhushan2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi ,

One generic query..

On help.sap website its mentioned that "In the QM-IDI interface, the data records to be transferred are distinguished by a three-character record type. The individual transfer structures and corresponding record types are listed below. Note that record types are always transferred in capital letters" .

I am aware that structures will be used in program to capture the data at run time and then pass/use corresponding data values.  We view structure through SE11.

Now my query is that how can i display the record type ? And where is it used ?

Thanks and Regards

Ravi Bhushan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

In SE11 enter Data element  QEIFART  and click on where used list.

You can check the tables like QISUB  and QIWL

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

ravi_bhushan2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Brahmankar,

I could not find the record type in table QISUB  and QIWL . However your idea of where used list helped me to get the program where its used .

Record type are of fixed value type . The values have been provided by SAP .  From where can i get information about the importance of these values ? How does each value differ from each other ?

Thanks and Regards

Ravi Bhushan

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

In SE11 check the Domain   QEIFART you will get the value range.

SAP help document explain the about the record types.

Record Types - Inspection Data Interface (QM-IDI) - SAP Library

Individual function modules of the QM-IDI use different data structures that can be further subdivided by record types. The record type specifies which subfunction is to be carried out.

Function QIRF_GET_ORIGINAL_VALUES, the table T_QAISETAB is used for the confirmation of measured values as well as the confirmation of codes. For record type Q51 the measured values are transferred, for record type Q52 the codes

The confirmation is carried out for inspection points record types Q54, Q55, Q56.

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Answers (0)