SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete Funds Centers in FM Area

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have BCS active in SAP S/4 HANA, we are in a test client and We want to delete funds centers in FM area, before executing  this transaction, we executed "Delete commitment data and actual data (FM_DLFM)"  and " Delete budget data (RFFMKU_DEL_DATA)". The tables FMIOI, FMIFIIT and FMBDT are empty, but in table FMIT there are 33 records with zero amount. I think that records are preventing the fund center to be delete.

When I execute the transaction OFDF to delete, I get  Message no. F6570 : Function not allowed, funds center XXX was already posted to. Also in transaction SLG1, I get Message no. FMUP087:  Transaction data exists for FM area XXX in table FMIT.

Our Funds Center are not year dependent.  How can I delete the FMIT records?.

I have used the transaction FMAF, but It doesn´t work.  

Thanks in advanced for your comments.

Adriana

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can consult these notes, which contain report for FMIT records deletion:

323905 - Delete entries from table FMIT

487412 - Deletion report for FM totals records ( FMIT )

486577 - Removing zero amount entries from FMIT

Or, of course, if it's not about operational system, you can simply use direct deletion from the table using SE16N and &sap_edit.

Regards,

Eli

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can consult these notes, which contain report for FMIT records deletion:

323905 - Delete entries from table FMIT

487412 - Deletion report for FM totals records ( FMIT )

486577 - Removing zero amount entries from FMIT

Or, of course, if it's not about operational system, you can simply use direct deletion from the table using SE16N and &sap_edit.

Regards,

Eli