cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

columns greyed out in detailed schedulling planning board for some dates

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

on my detailed scheduling planning board some date are greyed out like 18/04/2016, 25/04/2016 and 02/05/2016. please what could be the reason why the date on those column are greyed out. attached is the screen shot above

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

That means there is no capacity available in that period non-working time. Check factory calendar assign to your resource also check if any downtime mainatined in resource master.

n the detailed scheduling planning board, working times are shown in white, regular non-working times (such as breaks and weekends) in gray, and downtimes (due to machine shutdowns, for example) in dark gray.

Refer  useful SAP help document on it,

Scheduling in Non-Working Times - Detailed Scheduling Topics - SAP Library

Best Regards,

R.BRahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahmankar,

Thanks for the quick response. Have checked the factory calendar assigned to the resource and its ZC which is 7 working days and no downtime has been recorded. Moreso all the dates greyed out are Mondays which is a working day. What else could be the reason please.

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Check available capacity of resource also check if you have assign any shift sequence to resource master.

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Brahmankar,

See the screen shot of the available capacity

See the screen shot of the shift sequence in which no shift sequence has been assigned t the resource

Moreso what I noticed is that all the Monday dates are all greyed out.

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

In available capacity click on Capacity tab and check capacity available on particular date.

Also check holiday calendar assignment your factory calendar.

Just go to /SAPAPO/CALENDAR enter Time Stream ID as resource factory calendar ZC  and check the period.

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Brahmankar,

have not been able to check the /SAPAPO/CALENDAR/ due to authourization issue but will do that as soon as the basis team has assigned me the authourization. Please can you share your email id with me.

Regards,

Tunde

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Brahmankar,

I checked the time stream and noticed that the factory calendar ZC which has been assigned to the resource is not assigned in the time stream rather it was factory calendar NG which was assigned in the time stream.

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

In /SAPAPO/CALENDAR check the period details for your calendar ZC.

Also in /SAPAPO/RES01 under available capacity click on Capacity tab and check capacity available on particular date.

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Brahmankar,

In  /SAPAPO/RES01/ under the available capacity and capacity tab below

the particular date is 18/04/2016 ,  25/04/2016 , 02/05/2016 , 09/05/2016

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

In DS board go to  Setting--Visibility-- Hide non-working time after that check if column are still greyed out.

Refer SAP note 1161169 - Resource non-working time displayed incorrectly

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Brahmankar,

when I went through the settings to hide the non working time. see the screen shot before hiding

After hiding the non working time.. see the screen shot

It was able to hide but some days are not showing like 19, 03,12.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Brahmankar,

Also after hiding the non working time but when I go out of the screen and want to return to the screen the grey column came up again

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

In customization of Planning board profile you can define the hide the Non-working times.

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar