cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC 10.1 Access Request: Escape Route if Access Approver Termed

0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have a request at my current client site, right now when an approver in the GRC AC (Manager or Role Owner) is termed due to communication gaps in the enterprise we are not able to update the details on the roles for which they are assigned as approvers. So when a new request is submitted the request will be stranded in his queue. we know there are options to forward them or admin approve them, but we are looking for long a solution to not let requests be pending in queues until we realize the approver is termed.

So when an access request is routed to an approver, the system should check if the approver is still active or termed before holding it in his queue. If the Approver is termed, then the request should be  routed to a different path or the approver not found path. we are trying to build an BRF+ to reroute the request based on the condition above. Can you let us know if that is possible any details on how we can achieve this would be helpful.

Note: All the termed user's at my client site are moved 'Termed' user group, if that could be used as a condition.

Thanks

Narsimha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Narsimha,

I suggest you to customize Escalation in the MSMP workflow. If you set Escalation, then no request will be pending at unavailable approvers for any reason. That might also suit your client's requirement.

Best Regards,

Zoltan

0 Kudos

Hello Zoltan,

Thanks for the information, we already have the escalation maintained at each stage for 48 Hrs, as we couldn't have anything less than that.

Thanks

Narsimha