cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S/4 Hana - Output Management via BRF+ Error with KPRO

jasonmelo72
Explorer

Hello Experts,

We're upgrading/migrating ECC 6.0 EhP6 to S/4 Hana on-premise 1511 FSP01, and came across the new output management.

We were able to set it up, using our current Smartforms for Invoice (we currently don't use Adobe Forms), and everything seems to work fine, but all outputs get an error because of KPRO.

We believe we configured KPRO as follows:

1- OAC0 - Created a Content Repository

2- OACT - Created a Storage Category (assigning the content repository created in step 1)

3- SICF - Acitvated contentserver service

4- We have followed all steps in Administration Guide for installation of S/4 Hana on-premise 1511 FSP01 (2.3.4 Setting up SAP S/4HANA attachment services)

After all the configurations, when processing the output in VF31F, we still get the error below:

Any help is very much appreciated!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jasonmelo72
Explorer
0 Kudos

I could actually figure that out. In our driver program for the smartform output, we were calling the underlying smartform function module ‘/1BCDWB/SF0000xxx', but deleting the spool request after processing the smartform.

Another thing that was wrong was that we would call the dialog, when processing the output, if that was done in preview mode.

We changed it, so we wouldn't call the dialog, and would keep the spool request, and that made the magic.

Jason

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jason,

I want to do the same thing that you did, but with the Purchase Order. I have created a Purchase Order Smartform and Print Program in S/4 Hana 1511. What I'm struggling at the moment is to find out documentation about:

1) How to activate BRF+.

2) How to activate KPRO.

I have executed the transaction BRF+ and BRFPLUS in my S/4 Hana system and I just got an error in my browser that said "Page can not be displayed", so I guess than BRF+ doesn't came active with the installation of 1511.

All the documentation and OSS Notes that I have cheked so far are assuming that this components are set and active. Where did you find the relevant documentation? Any links that you could share with me?

Thanks in Advance:

Luis Lara.