Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ChaRM configuration

former_member182655
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello colleagues,

I would be very appreciate if anyone helps me to resolve the following problem. Despite it's more basis thing, I assume that someone could face with the same issue after updating SolMan 7.1 to SP14

I do ChaRM configuration between my SolMan 7.1 (NW7.02) and GRC 10 (NW7.02), but the issue seems more basis than ChaRM.

Two systems that need to be connected (GRC must me included in ChaRM-SSM system).

Before creation Domain link according to Dolores' notes.

GRC landscape

SSM landscape

So, for this moment checks and RFCs from/to all systems work fine.

Now I'm trying to create Domain link from SSM (SSD 000) to GRC.

From this moment the TMS configuration looks like

Update the configuration (Ctrl+F2) to GRD and GRP.

After updating on SSM side I get stuck situation

When I go to SSD (domain system) I get the message Transport control program not configured. By clicking on help I see this text:

Transport control program not configured

Message no. XT450

Diagnosis

The TMS configuration check discovered that the management of the transport profile for the transport control program has not yet been included in the TMS configuration.

You can manage the transport profile in TMS only as of SAP Release 4.5A. The TMS for this system was probably configured in an older release.

System Response

The transport control program is currently using the profile TPPARAM in the transport subdirectory bin. The Transport Management System does not control the file TPPARAM. This means that the consistency of the transport domain configuration of TMS cannot be guaranteed.

Procedure

Configure the transport control program with TMS.

For instructions and information on configuring the transport control program (for example, after an upgrade to 4.5A), refer to the SAP Library under BC - Basis Components -> BC - Transport Management System -> Configuring Transport Control Program Afterwards.

TMSADM password has been changed in all system in RFCs: TMSADM@CONTROLLER and TMSADM@SSD.DOMAIN_*, TMSADM@*.EXTDOM

RFCs work fine (both connection and authorization tests). Though authorization test shows error for RFCPING, but it's ok in according to the note 1991401

Do you know whether this issue came with one of BASIS SP or not? Because before I configured the systems for ChaRM in the same SSM landscape, but for other systems. The issue appeared after SSM SP14 update.

SOLAR_PROJECT_ADMIN doesn't show any problems for connected GRC system.

Yellow says "No business partner is assigned to your user mylogin", so it's not critical.

Regards,

Artem

P.S. Routes also have configured correctly in accordance with the note 2170444

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Artem,

as a start can please check following SAP note:-

1833778 - Activate Change Request management - Check error

Regards

Anand

former_member182655
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Anand,

Thank you for the reply!

Unfortunately, the note with all related notes doesn't have a solution for my SP level (all notes are already contained both in managed and solman systems).

I've opened the message to SAP.

The interesting thing is that I tried to connect previously excluded system (PI) to SolMan and faced the same problem. But when I connect GRC to PI it works fine, no problem with Domain link creation. Seems that the problem is in SolMan.

Regards,

Artem

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Aertem,

somehow we are also facing the same issue with our out-dated solman 7.1. can you please share how was the issue resolved back then ?

regards

Prateek

former_member182655
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prateek,

Sorry, but I couldn't find how we resolved or applied any workaround for this issue. Maybe there was some problems with authorizations. Seems that we resolved the problem by our owns, since I don't see any message at SAP side on this topic.

Regards,

Artem