cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

communication channels are in error state- Error creating archive directory

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

i have changed file directories for few of the sender channels.

All sender communication channels which are using file adapter has the below error

Configuration error:com.sap.aii.af.lib.util.configuration.ConfigurationExceptionSet: The following configuration errors were detected: Error creating archive directory "directory path"

2 weeks ago i had the similar issue when i change the directories and i had stop and start the channels and issue got resolved. but this time it is not happening.

I have verified many posts in scn, but no use. can some tell me what needs to be done? PIuser has all permissions for reading/writing the files.

Thanks,

Ramakrishna

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ramakrishna,

Is there any changes done recently with network or operating system level?? because of that may be you are getting authorization problems. Speak to basis or system admin people about this.

Regards,

Praveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

No changes recently with network or operating system level

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ramakrisha check the path in the archive directory and ensure those folders are in place.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

requested the same to onsite team. waiting for their reply.

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok..Check on that point Ramakrishna,

I still believe the error is due to archive directory issue.Either authorisation or directory doesn;t exist.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ramakrishna,

The problem could be if you have several server nodes and in one nodes you have access to the new archive directory and in the others not. When you start/stop channel sometimes the poll changes between one node to another. Could you check this with your basis team?

Regards.

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ramakrishna,

Check your archive directory and make sure that directory exists.

this is not because of source directory.Might be the user is not having access to create directory in the fild server.