cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Managing coupons in Hybris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I have a new question related to the activity of sending coupons through newsletter emails.

The aim is managing a newsletter campaign in Hybris Marketing (automatic of course) with a placeholder for coupons. We'd like that, in relation to the target group we are dealing with, or even better in relation to the single customer, we have a different type of coupons or the same coupon but with different codes (or similar).

Is it realizable with HY, via content studio or something else?

I have been reading something about SAP Hybris Loyality. it seems that it can manage couponing but it seems that we need Yaas or Hybris Commerce.

We activated the following Hybris modules: Acquistion, Data Management, Reccomendation, Segmentation.

Thanks,

Cristina

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

vervinckt_joyca
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have the same question actually so it would be great if someone could shine some light on this

Kind regards,

Joyca

JanMatthes
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Joyca & Cristina,

an approach to implement this with yMarketing could be to generate the codes outside (e.g. in the webshop or a yaas application), to upload these codes into yMKT for each contact using a predefined extention field or as an interaction record and to use this promotion code attribute afterwards as personalization key in an e-mailing.

Be aware that yMarketing already supports offer recommendation for Hybris Commerce.

Cheers

Jan

;