cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Work Manager Modification. Take Measurement Reading for Individual Point.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Agentry Application. SAP Work Manager Modification. Take Measure Reading for inidividual Point.

Hi All

I need to perform modification in SAP Work Manager to Take Measure Reading for inidividual Point.

Now SAP Work Manager offer to enter values for all points of the Work Around Step (Entering specific values can be skipped, but nevertheless).

I wrote my new ScreenSet no enter Measuring Value and I wanted to use standart Agentry Transaction to write Value into MeasuringPoint Object.

I tried to log "Take Reading" button click

but it generates more than 18000 lines of commands (1800 line in High Impotance mode).

I can't understand which Actions can be skipped to make Sreen Set for entering only one individual Measuring Point.

Could you give a hint is it possible to use standart Agentry Transaction to build Sreen Set for entering only one Reading and

if it possible then what Transaction better to use.

Message was edited by: Michael Appleby

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Marçal_Oliveras
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Konstantin,

I did this more than one year ago and it's a bit more complicated than it should but you need to have good Agentry development knowledge.

Since it was so long ago I don't remember all the details but I do remember that the main standard action is looping over the collection. In theory should be enough to just create a copy action that instead of looping does the work for the selected target Measuring Point.

But I remember the recording action had so many nested action that were evaluating different things, for instance if it was the last pending. To solve that I had to disable a lot of them or change the behaviour, it was more a work of going through the action steps one by one and carefully do the required small changes than a big task.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found a transaction - MeasuringPointEdit.

Looks like it works.