cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Condition Record (VK11) as per sales Org-Customer

0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

I noticed an issue. Please suggest me if I am correct and suggest me solution if have.

When we are creating pricing condition record though VK11 for condition type - PR00 with key combination Customer/Material, System is allowing any customer, which not necessary belongs to Sales Organization & Distribution Channel, user select.

Means

Sales Organization = 1000

Distribution Channel = 10

Customer = XXXXX (Customer not exiting in 1000/10, instead existing in 1010/11).

Same applies for material also.

Material can belong to any sales org/Dist Channel.

I think, system should not allow, such entries as this will create wrong data.

Please suggest the solution.

Regards,

Praveen Ghosh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You are not using a division in the access and KNVV is combined of VKORG, VTWEG and SPART, why would you expect this validation to work in standard? If you really need to omit SPART in the access and if the business can explain what should be checked and how, then just try to build the custom logic in BTE 00503305 Maintain conditions: Field check.

Did you search the forum for an answer before posting?

This has been discussed many times, I could find even a discussion from 2012 that looks very similar to what you described :

0 Kudos

Hi Veselina

Thanks a lot.

Yes, we need to take Division (SPART) as well.

Earlier I was taking standard condition table - 030.

I copied table- 030 and added Division as another field.

Now system is working as expected.

Regards,

Praveen

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor

With the standard configuration, system will not allow a different sales area to maintain in condition record, if the same is not extended.  Better check in KNVV and MVKE once again with blank sales areas whether they are extended to multiple sales areas.

G. Lakshmipathi