cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

:F:Could not import job to Identity Center

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am importing a task developed in development into our production system and get this error:

:F:Could not import job to Identity Center

There are no warnings in the log, so the only two other threads here with the same error message are not the same problem as I have:

Error in Import of SAP PF Version 2 in SP9 | SCN

Error Import Provisiong Framework 2 for SP9 | SCN

Obviously I do not want to have to key it manually. I am hoping one of you can help me with the troubleshooting of this error.

Does anyone have any experience of solving this problem?

Thanks very much,

Andy

Message was edited by: andy minshull

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Louise & Matt

The answer is to deselect the checkbox "Map source dispatcher to target dispatcher" during import - something is up with our dispatchers at this patch level - (sp10)

At least I can move on !

cheers,

Andy

normann
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Andy,

for next time: there is a note explaining how to troubleshoot transport. You can get some more output during the import: 1436169.

Regards

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Andy,

Check the syncutil versions on the Development system that the export file came from and the system you are importing into. If different you may have to reimport the Schema.

Regards

Louise

former_member2987
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Andy,

My guess is that there's something in the environment that is screwing things up.

So are the versions of IDM and database the same? What about the back end database platforms?

I also wonder if you can re run the export.  If you were using any options on the export or import that could be an issue.

Also check everything about Java, make sure that it's the same version and that the IDM Java configurations are the same.  I've seen that be an issue before as well.

Hope some of this helps!

Cheers,

Matt