cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition Group 1 Value not pulling onto invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi There

I have a discount condition which is being maintained against 982 Sales org./Plant/CondGrp 1/Mat.pr.grp, the value appears in the sales document but is not pulling through to billing, in pricing analysis it comes with message 102 Access not made (initialized field). I have another condition that also uses tables 982 and 983 and gives the same error in billing but if I maintain against a different access sequence it works, my common issue is that condition group 1 will not pull through. How would I fix this. Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sez41
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas

Condition groups are included in standard delivery of KOMG structure as header fields.

1-) If you are using condition group in item level, you should move condition group's value to Komp structure in order to be able to use it in a pricing table, otherwise you'll get the "Access not made (initialized field)" message. If your sales order can read that condition, I guess this has already been done. For sales order, program MV45AFZZ, form USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMP, and for billing document, program RV60AFZZ, form USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMP, the following code should have been written.

TKOMP-ZZKDKG1 = TKOMK-KDKG1. "ZZKDKG1 is the name of the field which has been appended to KOMG

If that is not done, SAP cannot read prices from your condition table.

2-) If you are using condition group in header level, your solution is simpler. In your access sequence, you should have mapped KOMK-KDKG1 to field KDKG1 in your A982 table.

Answers (0)